January 19, 2016

Hannah


Hannah is one of the LITs that made it into my CIT session next summer, and for good reason. She’s so nice to all the kids and really good at managing them without ever being forced to raise her voice. They respect her and trust her. She has also proven that she deserves this position as a CIT because she is so friendly and easy to talk to. A good sense of humor and enthusiasm go a long way in childcare, and she had both of those, making her one of the best LITs and future counselors I’ve ever met. 

Aside from this, Hannah is also hard-working and was willing to let others enjoy themselves while she worked hard. She volunteered to play with day campers in the afternoon and entertain even the most difficult and poorly behaved young ones, even though it was scheduled as her free afternoon. I’m really excited to have her in my CIT session, because I know at least one of the people I’ll be in a cabin with for four weeks.

So, yeah. Hannah's cool. I don't know what else to say. I'm gonna just tie up this blog and move on because I have a few more LITs to write about and I want to finish acknowledging them all this week.

Happy Tuesday, y'all!
Claire
(250)

No comments:

Post a Comment