February 10, 2016

New Hampshire Primaries

Well, Iowa is no longer in the political spotlight. The New Hampshire primaries are approaching, and I'm personally rooting for Marco Rubio to make a comeback on the Republican side and bump Donald Trump down one place, but where Republican support lies is a total crapshoot. Polls have shown that Trump is trending in New Hampshire, but the candidates are all so spontaneous and unpredictable, and their voters are just as unpredictable. I'm excited to see what happens.

On the Democrats' side, Bernie Sanders will probably win. And based on the rumors I've heard from a few of my more liberal peers, Bernie Sanders will win by a lot. Lots of liberal supporters out east...  We'll see what happens, I guess!!

Anyway, I'm just really excited. We'll see how it goes, I'm tuning in via the new snapchat filters that you can refresh to show the latest polls. It's exciting to follow the heated political stuff that's happening this year, because I can truly understand a lot of what is going on and I feel educated enough to form some opinions of my own.

Get informed and vote this election season guys!
Claire

(200)

No comments:

Post a Comment